Wednesday 7 November 2007

Hip Hip...

Hooray!! After toiling for many an hour over my personal Everest (aka-TMA01) I have finally finished it-and not only that I have submitted it also. I did intend to hang onto it but the temptation to re-work would be ever present and I thought it best to just say bon voyage and send it on its merry way. Rest assured I shall wake up tonight in a cold sweat in the throws of a nightmare in which I have mis-spelt Marcia or theory or, heaven forbid, the name of the author. Still-what's done is done and I can set about the task of erasing Marcia and Tajfel forever from my mind-an easy task apparently, there are plenty of things I strive desperately to remember yet they still evade me at the crucial moment.

I can now start on the second chapter of the book-but be assured that in between now and then a hefty consumption of pinot shall ensue. All work and no play and all that....

Good luck to everyone struggling over this assignment-I shall drink to your success!

Candyflee xx

2 comments:

simon said...

Candy hi, saw your blog while looking through course forum. I’m in the reverse of yours and Paul’s situation lol I’m in the army doing DSE212 and the wife is at home. and as you said hip hip TMA01 on route. good to read through your blog if only to feel I’m not the only one staring at the method book perplexed

Anonymous said...

Hi Candy hope you got over your flu! I have finished my essay also but have not sent it in yet.I think I will wait until after the week end. Anyhow, keep up the good work. Siobhán