Saturday 2 February 2008

White rabbits and TMAs

Howdy

I can only attempt to apologise for my absence of late. You see, I followed a white rabbit down a hole and since then I've been lost in a world of mad hatters, cheshire cats and Queen of Hearts.

Not really. In truth I've just been too busy to update the blog, fallling a wee bit behind with it all over xmas and struggling to catch up had meant that I've had to reevaluate my priorities and put this on the back burner for a while. However, I am now back on track and the majority (I think!) of the way through TMA03, so once this arduous task is finally laid to rest I will hopefully be back to date, doing entries for the remaining chapters. I really struggle without writting them as this is my only real form of note taking so I don't feel like I do as well without it!!

In the meantime I got my TMA02 back and was extremely pleased with a 80%, especially seeing as it was rushed through in a haze of post-christmas alcohol and turkey sandwiches.

Right-just thought I would make my presence known, and to let you know that all is well with me and mine!!

Until next time

Candyflee xx

ps If you ever find a bottle of suspicious looking liquid labelled 'drink me', for god's sake don't do it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you're back Candyflee. Not surprised you do so well in TMAs. You write extremely well. Look forward to future insights...

Anonymous said...

Glad your back, I missed your blog - it helps me concentrate on the important points!

Anonymous said...

It seems many people sharing your studies. You've done a good job!!
Keep up your good study with us!