Thursday 27 December 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Merry christmas to one and all!! Many apologies for not finishing off my previous entry, as god as my witness I will have it done by the end of this week. Christmas has been and gone, but it ain't over till the baileys and mince pies are all gone, and I've got a while until that happens!! Not really given a thought to study this past week as we've been super busy, sometimes I have to stop myself and say 'ahhh, I've got an assignment due in a few weeks'. Nothing like a TMA to bring you back to earth with a bump!! We've had an excellent christmas, including an obligatory pressie of a George Foreman grill-'tis not xmas without one. My main frivolity this yuletide season comes in the form of a new tattoo, a tiny little butterfly on the inside of my left wrist, a symbol of positive transformation in my life-and I didn't pass out while I was having it done which is of course a plus. Anyway, this week I want to finish my entry from last time so I can get experimental design into my head so I can attempt to emerge victorious with my TMA methods questions, then I have to write the TMA. I would like this done pre-new years eve so I can enjoy the festivities before having to dig out the old workout dvds in a futile bid to lose the half stone gained over christmas. Look out for my update on my last entry, and if anyone spots any glaring mistakes (I'm not 100% confident on experimental design so I'm sure there will be many), please feel free to point me in the right direction!!

Merry christmas folks!!

Candyflee xxx

The back of my head and the kids this christmas morning:

Photobucket


stats counter


Free Hit Counters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I hope you are doing well. I was looking forward to another entry but you must be very busy. I am taking DSE212 too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Candyflee, where have you gone? Hope you're ok, you are missed in the DSE212 world!